Beginning Thursday, May 23, lynda.com will offer tips and tricks sessions to users, demonstrating how they can get the most out of our library of instructional videos.
These 30-minute overviews will highlight features, such as . . .
- Searching for courses
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Earning certificates of completion
The lynda.com Client Services Team will present these sessions at two times on Thursdays.If you are interested in attending, please click on a time slot that is suitable for you from the time slots available below:
- May 23 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
- May 30 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
- June 6 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
- June 13 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
- June 20 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
- June 27 at 8 a.m. or 4 p.m. PT
If users are unable to join one of the above sessions, they can always view the How to use lynda.com course available in the lynda.com library.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Happy learning!